A just society with an enabling environment for the realization of the peoples’ fundamental human rights
To forge a common link with the rural Niger Delta communities primarily through research, participatory trainings, campaigns and advocacy on the problems confronting them. Equipping them with the basic knowledge of their situation and encouraging them to address the issues themselves.
In our work, we do not compromise our:-
- To engage in environmental research and advocacy.
- To pursue conservation of tropical rain-forest, wildlife, and mangrove forest in rural communities in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria.
- To work towards the eradication and prevention of the proliferation of Small Arms and Light Weapons (SALW)
- To work towards the eradication of diseases prevalent in the rural communities like malaria, HIV/AIDS, etc.
- To promote sustainable and green community development.
- To ensure peace and stability in the communities of the Niger Delta.